What You Should Know About Google Penguin 4.0
There is a new member in the Core Algorithm of Google which is known to be the Google Penguin 4.0.
There has been several individuals who worked hard and waited for this Google Penguin update. This article will mainly talk about the benefits brought about Penguin 4.0.
1. The first thing with Penguin 4.0 is that it is available for all languages and countries. This would simply mean that everyone will follow the same rules while enjoying similar impact independence for all websites.
2. Another feature is that it is now real-time. This would signify that the ranking of the page is subject to change as Google updates any information regarding the page or the linked pages. Both the negative and positive impact is more noticeable in a fast pace.
3. Another good thing with this Penguin 4.0 is that you can recover from the penalty more fast than before. Your webmaster must improve the site and remove the harmful links, which is the common problems when the site is penalized. With all the efforts, good results will be seen and felt sooner.
4. Another thing, Penguin 4.0 is not a separate filter but a part in the core algorithm. This is what the Google has announced last September. This would mean that you should monitor the backlink profile regularly.
5. Penguin 4.0 is more granular. The algorithm do not give its focus on the entire website but on the certain pages toxic links. Tracking the micro-penalties becomes more hard. So, it is important to audit the necessary specific pages and subdomains of your site regularly.
The question now is, how to get the most of it?
Penalizing a website in Penguin will never send you a notice what is the real situation. You will only get a hint that you are penalized when you notice indirect signs such as declined positions and a sharp drop.
Good thing, the results of the actions will be visible in no time. You can use this for your own benefit. As the penalization process is done fast, so with the recovery process. Below are few things you need to bear in mind to protect your site.
Always check your position. Be sure to have an email alert whenever there are changes in the position. Next, you have to ensure that the backlink profile is clean and healthy. So, you have to check for the new backlinks and the lost ones too. You should also consider making a backlink audit on the whole website. Since Penguin is more granular, you have to undergo this important step. The last thing to consider is updating your disavowed file and setting up the properties in the search console for every subpath.
Support: my company